3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmberley Drive, Aldwick, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £245,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Living Room With Bi-Folding Doors To Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Solar Panels
- Garage & Parking
This 3 bed, semi-detached, family home which is situated in Aldwick has many features which include a kit/breakfast room, a living room which opens through bi-folding doors into a conservatory, solar panels a garage & off road parking. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view.
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this beautifully presented semi-detached, family home which is situated in Aldwick. Through the front door you will find stairs to the first floor landing, doors to the WC with a feature circular window, the kitchen/breakfast room and the living room. The kitchen features a breakfast bar and space for many appliances and the living room opens through bi-folding doors into the conservatory which then opens through French doors into the rear garden. Up the stairs on the first floor you will find three bedrooms and a bathroom. Other features of the property include well-established and well stocked gardens, double glazed windows, gas central heating, cavity wall and loft insulation, a garage and off road parking. One of the main features of the property are the solar panels. They were installed approximately 5 years ago under a 25 year agreement with 'Homesun'.
Frosted, glass panel door to front, tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard below and doors to WC, kitchen/breakfast room and living room.
Feature, circular, frosted double glazed window to front, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.97m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink with drainer unit under double glazed window to front, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to side and ceiling fan.
Living Room 16' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4.90m x 3.89m )
Double glazed bi-folding doors into the conservatory, radiator, telephone point, TV point and fire place with electric fire.
Conservatory 14' x 7' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, French doors into rear garden, two radiators and wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted drawers, wardrobes with shelf and hanging rail and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Frosted, double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiling and lino floor.
A paved pathway leads to the front door. Either side are well established and well stocked borders which are enclosed by a wrought iron, dwarf railing. Also at the front is a water tap.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped by the current owners. It is enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling and is laid mostly to paved patio. Surrounding the patio are well established and well stocked borders featuring many native plants and shrubs. Also within the garden is a timber storage shed, outside lighting a gate to the side and a gate to the rear.
Off road parking to the rear of the property which is accessed via Brent Road. It can be accessed on foot via a gate from the rear garden. The off road parking area belongs to the owners of number 33 but they must supply pedestrian and vehicular access to the neighbouring property which also has a garage within the compound.
Garage 18' 3" x 8' 8" ( 5.56m x 2.64m )
Single garage with metal up & over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62069804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.