2 bedroom flat for saleGlazbury Road, London, W14
- Lovely top floor flat
- 2 bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Excellent condition
- Energy Impact Rating: Band F
- Close to Barons Court tube
- Walking distance to Hammersmith and Kensington
- Split level
- Energy Efficiency Rating:Band F
This lovely, split level two bedroom top floor flat is located on Glazbury Road, a popular residential street in West Kensington.
The flat further comprises a bright reception room, bathroom, and kitchen which opens through doors to the reception room.
The flat is very light due to the large skylight located at the top of the stairs.
The reception room features a fireplace and large sash window, the master bedroom is to the rear of the flat, spacious with a sash window. The second bedroom is a small double room with picture window. The bathroom is modern and the kitchen is just off the reception room with integrated appliances.
Transport links include Barons Court tube serviced by the District and Piccadilly line tube, access into and out of London
Share of freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62070533.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26522247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.