4 bedroom detached house for saleTaverham, Norwich, NR8
- Extended detached house
- Four double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- 25'9 Lounge dining room
- Fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Utility room
- Garden room
- Stunning four piece bathroom featuring Jacuzzi bathr
- Integral garage and off road parking
- Delightful rear garden
- Guide Price £320,000-£330,000
Featuring four double bedrooms (master en-suite shower) off landing, this impressive detached house offers quality throughout. Comprising of a 25'9 lounge dining room, garden room, fitted kitchen breakfast room with utility and ground floor WC and an impressive entrance area. This home also benefits from an integral garage offering internal access and a delightful enclosed rear garden featuring a bespoke water feature.
Taverham is situated approximately 6 miles north west of Norwich and boasts a wide range of local amenities including schools, village hall with good sports facilities, library, doctors surgery, veterinary practice, a public house and a good selection of shops.
Guide Price £320,000-£330,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62072318.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26522475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.