5 bedroom detached house for sale77 Upton End Road, Shillington, HITCHIN, SG5
- Offered with no upward chain
- Four acres of paddock land with stables
- Character features include exposed beams, brickwork, fireplaces and latch doors
- A spacious, individual home with old English character and charm
- Potential to convert barns and outbuildings into residential dwellings STPC
- A stunning rural position, set back from the road and just a short commute to nearby Hitchin
This stunning Grade II listed former farm house with circa four acres of paddock land and stabling, boasts equestrian facilities coupled with character and charm in abundance. Substantial outbuildings could suit an industrious family hoping to run a business from home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62072690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2715810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Shefford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.