2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Francis Court, Shefford, SG17
- Calling all investors, approx. rental income of £750pcm
- Just a stones throw to Shefford town centre and amenities
- 15ft Lounge with bay window overlooking the high street
- Off road parking and visitors spaces
- Roof top views over Shefford
- Sought after location
The vendor informs us:
There is 71 years remaining on the lease
Ground rent and service charge approx. 150 per month (this includes buildings insurance)
We advise and buyer to confirm these details with their solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
PRELIMINARY DETAILS, NOT YET APPROVED BY VENDOR AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Set in the heart of Shefford in a period building dating back to 1878, this two bedroom duplex apartment is an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62072744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2906804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Shefford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.