2 bedroom property for saleSir Williams Court, Baguley
Sold by Us
- **CHAIN FREE**TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- JULIET BALCONY
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE
- PRIVATE COMMUNAL GARDEN AND CAR PARK
- CLOSE TO TRAVEL LINKS, WYTHENSHAWE HOSPITAL, MANCHESTER AIRPORT
A brilliant opportunity for any first time buyer or investor to purchase a chain free top floor apartment in a popular modern development. The apartment is a light, bright and spacious accommodation opening into a wide hallway with doors to an extensive open plan living/dining room with a Juliet balcony and a refreshing view of green and distant hilltops, a clean and minimal designed kitchen, two generous double bedrooms one with fitted storage/wardrobe space and a newly fitted family bathroom with walk in shower. The property is warmed by gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Outside the property benefits from landscaped gardens and an allocated parking space. Situated within easy distance of M56/60 routes, Metrolink station (Martinscroft) is a 10 minute walk away, excellent commuter links to Manchester Airport and the University Hospital of South Manchester and local superstores and Wythenshawe Park on your doorstep. Internal viewing recommended as this property will not be on the market for long.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROG-FSY1D45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bergins Estate Agents, Manchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.