2 bedroom apartment for saleBroadlands Court, PUDSEY
Sold STC £115,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £125,000*
- Spacious First Floor Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Fantastic Kitchen/Diner
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Sought After Location
GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £125,000
William H Bown are delighted to offer for sale this REFURBISHED first floor apartment, boasting TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS plus SPACIOUS DINING KITCHEN and LOUNGE. Located within this SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT with NO ONWARD CHAIN this is a must see
William h Brown is delighted to offer for sale this spacious first floor apartment which boasts beautifully presented living accommodation. The property briefly comprises; communal entrance, entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge, two double bedroom and family bathrooms. Externally there are communal gardens and a park. This property also benefits from off street parking. Therefore we highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out!
Communal entrance via a double glazed front door with staircase providing access to the first floor.
A well proportioned entrance hall, which benefits from a slim line heater and provides doors leading off to the kitchen, lounge, bathroom and both bedrooms.
Lounge 14' 10" Into Bay x 11' 11" ( 4.52m Into Bay x 3.63m )
A well presented modern lounge which boasts feature modern fire place, bay window with fantastic views over playing fields, TV point and a slim line heater.
Kitchen/diner 18' 9" Max x 8' 9" ( 5.71m Max x 2.67m )
A particular feature of this property is the modern and stylish kitchen diner which briefly comprises: wall and base units, glass fronted display cabinets, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, hob with stainless steel splash backs, electric oven, chimney style cookerhood, plumbing points for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and a slim light heater. The kitchen also features a Juliet balcony, which provides an abundance of natural light to the room and offers views over the nearby playing fields.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
A generous sized master bedroom which is decorated neutrally and benefits from a slim line wall heater and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
A well proportioned second bedroom, which has a slim line heater and a double glazed window.
A contemporary three piece suite which comprises; bath with shower over, W.C, chrome heated towel rack, wash vanity unit with wash hand basin inset, storage cabinets and a large mirror with spotlights over.
There are well presented communal gardens that surround this property. The gardens are predominantly laid to lawn however there is also a children's play area and a private and enclosed park. The property also has off street parking which is to the rear of the property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62073602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.