4 bedroom detached house for saleCrewkerne Road, Axminster
Sold STC £495,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Self-Contained One Bedroom Annexe
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens
- Double Garage & Off-Road Parking
A well presented three bedroom detached property, offering flexible accommodation, including a self contained annex. This wonderful home further benefits from a landscaped garden with country views.
A well-presented three bedroom detached property, offering flexible accommodation, including a self-contained annex. This wonderful home further benefits from a landscaped garden with country views.
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Wooden flooring, wall light point and heater.
Door to the front aspect, radiator and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over, radiator, wall light point and inset spotlight. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Living / Dining Room 21' 1" x 14' 4" ( 6.43m x 4.37m )
Open fire place, four wall light points, two radiators. Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect and door leading to:
Conservatory 16' 9" x 9' 2" ( 5.11m x 2.79m )
Of brick and UPVC construction, tiled flooring, ceiling light incorporating fan and two wall light points.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 14' 4" ( 2.97m x 4.37m )
Fitted with a range of Shaker style base units with adjoining work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap over. Integral fridge and freezer, space for a Range cooker with cooker hood over and ceramic tiling to splash back. Tiled flooring, radiator and spotlights. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with adjoining work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit. Integral washing machine and dishwasher. Larder unit, cupboard housing the hot water tank and Worcester-Bosch central heating boiler. Spotlights and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 6" to front of wardrobe x 11' 7" ( 3.81m to front of wardrobe x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of built in wardrobes. Radiator and wall light points.
Shower Room 8' 1" x 4' 9" max ( 2.46m x 1.45m max )
Fully tiled shower room comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin, extractor fan. Scene lighting and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the front aspect and wall light points.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" maximum floor space x 9' 8" maximum floor space ( 3.15m maximum floor space x 2.95m maximum floor space )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with far reaching views, fitted wardrobe and access to boarded loft space with electric light. Radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" maximum floor space x 7' 5" maximum floor space ( 4.47m maximum floor space x 2.26m maximum floor space )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with far reaching views, fitted wardrobe Radiator and ceiling light point.
Shower Room 8' 2" x 5' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.65m )
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, panelled walls to dado height, separate tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, radiator and ceiling light point.
With window to the front, radiator, wall lights and door leading into:
Approached by inner hallway, utilising a combination of underfloor heating and energy efficient electric heaters and is also wheelchair friendly.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and door to the driveway. Loft access, panel heater and inset spotlights.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and inset spotlights.
Kitchenette 6' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.65m )
Base units with adjoining work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over. Ceramic tiling to splashback areas, integral fridge and induction hob with extractor fan over. Inset spotlights and double glazed window to side aspect.
Living Room 16' 6" x 18' 5" max ( 5.03m x 5.61m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, two storage cupboards one which houses the hot water tank, two heaters, two ceiling light points and four wall light points. Double glazed patio doors leading onto decked area with glass balcony providing stunning views and giving access to the garden.
Bedroom 13' 7" x 13' 8" ( 4.14m x 4.17m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side, triple fitted wardrobes, panel heater, two wall light points and two ceiling light points.
En-Suite 10' 2" x 4' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window to side aspect fully tiled walk in shower, low WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail and inset spotlights.
The property benefits from a beautifully landscaped garden, which has been lovingly maintained and restored over the years. Laid mainly to lawn, with a fantastic selection of shrubs, plants and trees situated throughout. The rear garden also offers a variety of seating areas to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Worthy of note is the folly and water feature including a pond with pumped stream. Adjacent to this is a barbecue area created by the current owners, which gives a wealth of character and interest to the garden. To one side is a vegetable garden with space for a chicken run. In addition, there is under croft storage currently used a log store, a range of storage sheds and outbuildings some with power, a double garage benefiting from light and power, with additional parking to the front.
The property further benefits from solar panels which supplement the water heating and an installed rain-water system.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk or East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551
From our office in West Street, follow Lyme Road to the A35. Turn left, and follow the road into Raymonds Hill. Take the next left into Crewkerne Road, and the property can be found a short distance on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62073605.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.