3 bedroom flat for saleLymer Ave, London, SE19
- Extra long lease (132 years)
- Private garage
- Private storage locker on ground floor
- Outstanding panoramic views
- Walk-in shower with Hansgrohe rain shower
- Fully refurbished in 2015 to the highest standard
HouseSimple is pleased to present this beautiful mid century property on the Dulwich Estates. Fully refurbished in 2015 with many original features retained including, teak flooring, metal framed "up and over" windows, and terrazzo stone. An extremely bright and spacious flat with stunning sunset and city views from a high elevation. This flat benefits from no neighbouring walls, with windows on all 4 aspects, providing privacy and quietness. This flat is ideally located next to the Dulwich Upper Woods on beautiful spacious communal gardens. The Crystal Palace Park, Sydenham Woods and the various restaurants and amenties of the Crystal Palace Triangle are only a short walk away.
Located in Zone 3 with various transport options to Central London via Sydenham Hill (15 mins to Victoria), Gipsy Hill and Crystal Palace overground stations.
This flat is currently configured as a 2 bedroom but could easily convert back to the original 3 bedroom layout. Must be seen to be appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.