Farm land for salePark Hall, Mapperley
- Lot Three comprises 6.71 Acres (2.71 ha) Pastureland
- Direct road frontage. Suitable for mowing and grazing
- Mature woodland to the eastern boundary. Benefits from a brook on the east and south boundaries
- Total of other lots available 47.45 Acres (19.20 ha) of Pastureland and Allotment Gardens
- Available in Five Lots of varying sizes
- For Sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 26th October 2016 at 3pm at Uttoxeter Race Course
- Guide Price £6,000 - £8,000 per ac
- Sold at Auction £101,000
Lot 3 6.71 acres-
Other lots include
Detached listed farmhouse for renovation, outbuildings, 48 acres of pastureland and allotment gardens.
For sale in five lots.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7195884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Bagshaws, Ashbourne on 01335 342201.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.