3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorwich Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £160,000
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace Family Home
- Close to Ipswich Town Centre
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
Charming two/three bedroom end terraced house which is well-presented throughout and would make the ideal family home. The property is split over three floors benefitting from first floor bathroom, off road parking, separate lounge and dining room and good sized rear garden.
The property is situated within easy reach of Ipswich town centre providing a wide range of shops, restaurants and supermarkets. The property also has good access to local schools and the A12 & A14 providing easy access to Felixstowe and Colchester.
Entrance Door Into:
Radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast, radiator and exposed wooden flooring.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.07m )
Window to the rear, chimney breast, radiator and door leading to:
Kitchen 13' 8" x 6' 6" ( 4.17m x 1.98m )
Obscure door to the rear garden, two windows to the side, single bowl and single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over and tiled splashbacks, range of eye and base level units with cupboards and drawers, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, built in cupboard housing the hot water tank, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 12' max ( 4.60m x 3.66m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, chimney breast and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.79m )
Window to the rear, chimney breast, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, radiator, extractor, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lower Ground Floor 4' 8" x 4' 6" ( 1.42m x 1.37m )
Built in storage cupboard, built in understairs cupboard and door leading to:
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast and radiator.
Paved patio area, external tap, gated access to the parking area.
Driveway to the rear providing off road parking, accessed via rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.