2 bedroom flat for saleDuke Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow
Sold STC £107,000
- TRADITIONAL TOP FLOOR CORNER FLAT
- REFITTED DINING KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWING ADVISED
Traditional blonde sandstone tenement flat comprising welcoming hallway, bay windowed lounge, stunning refitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has gas central heating and secondary double glazing. Viewing advised.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this traditional blonde sandstone set within the ever popular area of Dennistoun.
The accommodation comprises of shared entrance with security controlled entry system thereafter welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments including corner position bay windowed lounge, two bright double bedrooms, a stunning refitted dining kitchen (black gloss units) modern refitted internal bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and secondary double glazed glazed windows.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the proportions of accommodation on offer.
The property is located close to excellent local amenities and public transport routes providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond. Ideal purchase for the first time buyer or students working in the city centre,
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 7" ( 4.85m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Beroom One 15' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62074799.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.