3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStrathmore Road, Worthing
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000- £325,000.
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THRU LOUNGE/DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A three bed semi-detached house, in the popular Field Place area, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom with double glazing, gas central heating, Westerly facing rear garden, driveway to garage, chain free.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house to the market ! Benefiting from a west facing garden, two reception rooms and a garage with a long driveway for three cars. The property is located in the highly sought after area of Worthing and boasts very generous room sizes, making it the ideal purchase a family looking for their next home!
Upon entering the property you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall with carpet flooring tiles, before leading on into the sitting room. A light and airy room, it offers both a bay window to the front of the property, with picture a rail surround. Double doors then lead on through to the extended garden room which offers further social space, views out onto the landscaped garden and a dining area. The fitted kitchen is equipped with; a range of wall and base units, a sink unit with draining area, a Vaillant boiler with a cooker point, space for fridge freezer, with worktop space. Bathroom with double glazing, gas central heating,
Wooden front door with oval window, flooring carpeted, under-stairs cupboard. Downstairs WC and wash hand basin, radiator with telephone point and mirror
Lounge 14' 6" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.42m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed Window, space for fire place however this is sealed over. TV point with radiator and french doors leading into lounge/dining area.
Dining Room 13' 1" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.99m max x 3.15m max )
Window with radiator with single glazed patio doors leading into conservatory. Fire place covered and plastered.
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 9' max ( 2.90m max x 2.74m max )
Wall base units, sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for up right fridge freezer. Double glazed window, one and half bowl with work surfaces. Space for gas cooker point. Central heating Vaillant Boiler. Thermostat. Door to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 3" max x 6' 10" max ( 4.04m max x 2.08m max )
Front window, flooring carpeted. Construction glass
Stairs from hall, ladder to boarded loft access. Door to separate toilet with window and light
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.37m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window with radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.68m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, cupboards with radiator, wash hand basin and mirror.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.69m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window with radiator.
Double glazed frosted window. Wash hand basin with cupboard underneath, heated towel rail. Bath with mixer taps and over head shower. Medicine cabinet, full tiling.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature hedge boarders.
Up & over doors with light and power.
Driveway for three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62074805.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.