3 bedroom maisonette for saleOaklands Grove, Shepherds Bush, W12 0JA
- Three double bedrooms
- One Family Bathroom
- Newly Renovated throughout
- Newly fitted Kitchen
- Triple bay windows to reception with lots of natural light built in fireplace
- Opportunity to do a large loft conversion STPP
- 1,332 sqft / 124 sqm
- EPC: Band E
- Quiet Tree lined street close to Tube & Westfield Shopping Centre
An immaculate and light triple aspect three bedroom freehold maisonette in an idyllic tree lined part of the Groves, renovated and modernised to an exceptional standard throughout. Boasting well proportioned rooms, stunning kitchen with fitted appliances and family bathroom. Opportunity to do a large loft conversion STPP.
Situated in the popular Groves area of Shepherds Bush, a quiet residential street. Adelaide Grove is located close to two noted gastropubs, international delicatessens and the open space of Wormholt Park. Good nursery schools, Primary Schools and Secondary Schools rated by Offsted as Outstanding Miles Coverdale 5-11 year olds. Nearby transport links include Shepherds Bush Market Underground Station (Hammersmith & City, and Circle Line), Shepherds Bush (Central Line), Shepherds Bush Overground, and the regular bus links located along Uxbridge Road.
Local Authority: Hammersmith & Fulham.
Total Gross Internal Floor Area with Loft: 1332 Sq Ft (124 Sq M) Approx.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.