2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Botolph Lane, Orton Longueville, Peterborough, PE2
- Grade II listed period cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sitting room & dining room
- Kitchen with separate utility
- Study/games room barn conversion
- Courtyard garden
- Single garage
This charming Grade II Listed stone cottage (with a date stone of 1714, but thought to have been built earlier) has been sympathetically updated and restored in the early 2000s The accommodation has a charm and character typical of its era with features including an inglenook fireplace, cast radiators (gas central heating), stripped pine doors, and exposed beams in most rooms. Other features of note include the stylish fitted kitchen leading to a delightful courtyard garden and detached converted barn which is ideal for use as a studio, study or play room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62077826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET160099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.