Land for saleHope, Hope Valley, Derbyshire
Sold STC 575.2 ac. | £600,000
- 575.2 acres (232.8 hectares)
- A rare opportunity to purchase a moor within the Peak District National Park.
- The main access is via Fullwood Stile Lane with a capable four wheel drive vehicle
- There is secondary access via a right of way from High Field Head Farm, off Thornhill Lane
- Unmetalled tracks provide access across the moor
- The well-known landmark of Win Hill is included at the eastern end of the property
- Stunning views across the area and over Ladybower Reservoir
- Lot 1 includes approximately 17.20 acres of woodland including Top Plantation and Win Hill Plantation There are further wooded areas at the south western corner of the property.
- Sporting potential (previously managed as a grouse moor)
Lot 1 - Approximately 575.25 acres (232.80 ha) of moorland and woodland within the Peak District National Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62077886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ160483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.