4 bedroom detached house for saleSomersal Herbert, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Guide Price £845,000
- Reception hallway plus 2-3 reception rooms
- Open plan 'L' shaped living/dining kitchen with views over the garden
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bath/showers rooms
- Attached double garage with first floor storage room and permission to convert to accommodation
- Period outbuilding offering storage space
- Delightful gardens of approximately 0.60 acres
- Includes approximately 5.59 acres of adjoining grazing land with additional access
- Set within the Somersal Herbert conservation area
Full descriptionA handsome 1920's house, including approximately 5.59 acres of adjoining grazing land, within a delightful village setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62077898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ160492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.