2 bedroom flat for saleCopper Mews, Reynolds Road, London
Guide Price £550,000
- Secure Gated Development
- Off-Street Parking
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Further Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Ideal Rental Investment or First Time Purchase
- No Onward Chain
- Close to South Acton Station & Chiswick Park
- Within Walking Distance to Chiswick High Road
A beautifully presented, top floor apartment located in a popular, gated development in Chiswick. The internal space comprises an entrance hall, open plan reception/dining room through to kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, further double bedroom and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from wood flooring, off-street parking and its enviable location within walking distance to South Acton (London Overground), Chiswick Park (District Line) and all the bars, restaurants and amenities of Chiswick High Road. This property would make an ideal rental investment or first time purchase and is sold with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.