4 bedroom detached house for saleBoley Park, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Impressive detached family home in popular cul de sac setting
- Sought after Boley Park location
- Hall and guests cloakroom
- Lounge with walk-in bay window
- Separate dining room and useful study
- Luxury well fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with balcony and en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double garage and block paved driveway
- Delightful landscaped rear garden
Bill Tandy and Company have the pleasure in marketing this detached family home located within the prestigious and popular cul de sac of Tudor Close, within easy reach of the local Boley Park shopping centre with its supermarket and other facilities, Lichfield city centre is just over a mile away offering good shopping and leisure facilities, and there is good access to the Midland motorway networks via the A38/A5 trunk roads and M6 Toll road. Lichfield has two train stations giving access to the West Midlands including Birmingham, and the Trent Valley line which commutes to London Euston. The property itself we strongly recommend is viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Property ref: 121_863_4250069
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62082551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4250069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.