2 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Cart Barn, Lees Lane
- Detached Barn with planning permission
- Fabulous rural position
- Views to the rear
- Approx. gross internal area of 670 square feet
- Two Bedrooms each with En-Suite's
- Open Plan Living / Dining Kitchen
- Gardens and Parking
- Superb Opportunity
- Convenient access to Uttoxeter, Stone & Stafford
- Early consideration advised.
Enjoying an extremely peaceful rural position on the outskirts of the hamlet, this fantastic detached barn offers an exciting and relatively rare opportunity.
Planning permission has been granted (ref: P/2016/00791) dated 18th August 2016 by East Staffordshire Borough Council.
The gross internal area is approximately 62.5 square meters / 670 square feet.
The village of Church Leigh is approximately two miles away where there is a small village store / post office and a thriving primary school - All Saints First School. Dodsleigh also provides convenient access to the towns of Uttoxeter, Stone, Stafford and Cheadle.
Tenure Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
The property will have the benefit of Right of Access along the gravelled driveway to gain access to the rear.
Services Mains water and electricity are believed to be available to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62083145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953053302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.