2 bedroom flat for saleCavendish Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
Under Offer £550,000
- Delightful ground floor period conversion flat
- Well presented living accommodation set on an end of terrace property
- Light and airy throughout
- Bright reception room with dual aspect windows
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Private south facing rear garden
- Ample storage Off street parking
- Within close proximity to Clapham South underground station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a delightful end of terrace flat arranged over the ground floor of a period property. The well presented accommodation boasts modern fittings and is light and airy throughout. Comprising two double bedrooms, a well appointed kitchen, a modern bathroom and a bright reception room with a dual aspect. Doors from the reception room lead out to a private south facing garden which is largely laid to lawn with a decked seating area. Further benefits include great storage space and off street parking. The property is located on Cavendish Road on the corner of Atkins Road. Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2) is only a five minute stroll from the property providing direct links to the City and the West End. The cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping and leisure facilities local to Abbeville Village, Balham, Clapham South and Clapham Common are also within close proximity to this period property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62083976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.