3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCHEAM
Withdrawn from Market £490,000
- Hallway comprising laminate wood flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor and understairs storage
- Living room with ornate coving, feature fireplace, front aspect double glazed square bay window, power points
- Dining area with radiator and power points
- Kitchen/breakfast room with rear aspect double glazed window, double glazed French windows, matching wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher
- Guest cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin, side aspect double glazed window and tiled walls
- First floorlanding offering side aspect double glazed window and loft access
- Bedroom one with sqaure double glazed front aspect bay, fitted wardrobes and radiator
- Bedroom two rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator
- Bedroom three with front aspect double glazed window and radiator
- Family bathroom with wash hand basin, tiled walls, low level wc, panelled bath with electric shower over, double glazed rear aspect window
This extended 3 bedroom family home is offered in exceptional order throughout, features to note include, block paved osp, cloakroom, refitted kitchen/diner, study & detached garage. Situated within close proximity to highly regarded schools, excellent transport links, local shops and leisure centre. Keys held for immediate viewings
- 16' 6'' x 5' 10''
- 15' 3'' x 12' 7''
- 8' 9'' x 6' 11''
- 4' 4'' x 2' 4''
- 11' 8'' x 11' 6''
- 17' 11'' x 10' 10''
- 7' 11'' x 7' 1''
- 15' 8'' x 11' 7''
- 11' 10'' x 10' 6''
- 8' 1'' x 7' 1''
- 8' 2'' x 8'
- 70' x 27'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62084276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7160498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.