3 bedroom apartment for saleChurchyard, Hitchin, SG5
- 1591 Sqft three bedroom luxury apartment
- Fantastic central location with stunning views of St Marys Church
- Wonderful dual aspect lounge/diner
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Spacious living room and separate dining room
- Exposed beams throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen and separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
Hitchin is a charming medieval market town and has many fine Tudor and Georgian buildings, particularly around the market square. Near to the market square stands the large medieval parish church of St Mary. The town provides good shopping as well as a swimming pool, football team, two theatres, a wide variety of restaurants and pubs and highly regarded girls and boys schools. There is also a mainline railway station providing direct access to Kings Cross and Cambridge.
A beautifully presented three bedroom Grade II Listed apartment which forms part of the old rectory in the heart of Historic Hitchin. The property which has unrivaled views of St Mary's Church from the 'secret' rooftop terrace. There are three double bedrooms, including master with en-suite and another recently refitted bathroom. The kitchen has been recently refitted and there is also an additional laundry room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62084711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2980085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hitchin (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.