2 bedroom house for saleIpswich Road, Tivetshall St. Mary
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Newly Converted
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Field Views Surrounding the Property
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- One Bathroom and One Shower Room
- 0.3 acres (stms)
Available now! Newly converted former telephone exchange which sits in approximately 0.3 Acres (STMS) with beautiful views over rural countryside offering open plan living accommodation and two fantastic size double bedrooms.
Situated on the outskirts of the sleepy village of Tivetshall St Mary within easy access to the A140, is this recently converted former exchange which is situated surrounded by fields on a plot of approximately 0.3 acres (STMS). The accommodation comprises of open living making a fantastic living for single, couples and families alike. As you enter the property you are met by contemporary living with character features including sash style windows and high ceilings, it comprises to an entrance hall with access to the utility room, it then leads on to the kitchen/dining area which is a fantastic space, then leading on to the sitting area with modern downstairs bathroom to the rear. The first floor is accessed via the staircase in the living room and leads to the two good size double bedrooms with sky lights looking over the countryside and the master bedroom has a Juliette balcony and double doors opening with far reach views. There is a shower room which is access off the landing.
Outside the property, to the front there is a long tarmac driveway offering multiple off road parking and large lawned area. To the side there are two patio areas which leads to the rear garden that is laid to lawn and sprawling views over the countryside.
The property benefits from its own bore hole and kiergester.
Kitchen/diner 15' 7" x 19' 2" ( 4.75m x 5.84m )
Modern kitchen, built in fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and hob. Solid oak worktops, mix of wall and base mounted units, engineered oak flooring, double doors to patio area, tv and three radiators.
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 15' 7" ( 4.60m x 4.75m )
Oak flooring, radiator and tv point.
Utility Area 4' x 4' 4" ( 1.22m x 1.32m )
Front aspect window and integrated washing machine.
Bathroom 5' x 5' 6" ( 1.52m x 1.68m )
Vanity sink, double ended bath with mixer tap in the middle, overhead shower, heated towel rail, white gloss storage cupboard and engineered oak flooring.
Bedroom 1 16' 6" x 13' 1" ( 5.03m x 3.99m )
Carpet, two sky lights, Juliette balcony, double doors overlooking field, radiator and tv point.
Radiator and carpet
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 13' ( 4.14m x 3.96m )
Two sky lights, window, radiator and carpet.
Shower Room 7' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.63m )
Vanity sink, tiled effect flooring, heated towel rail and corner shower tray.
The property to the front there is a long tarmac driveway offering multiple off road parking and a large lawned area. To the side there are two patio areas which leads to the rear garden that is laid to lawn and sprawling views over the countryside
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.