1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCharter Court, North Road, Retford
- One double bedroom luxury ground floor apartment
- Part of the prestigious over 60's McCarthy and Stone Development
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Patio doors leading out to the front gardens
- Positioned on a popular road to the fringes of Retford town
This is a stunning one double bedroom ground floor apartment in the highly regarded North Road area of Retford. Part a prestigious over 60's McCarthy and Stone development. Positioned to the fringes of the town itself, this lovely apartment has had much internal improvement by the current owners.
This is a stunning one double bedroom apartment in the highly regarded North Road area of Retford. Part a prestigious over 60's McCarthy and Stone development. Positioned to the fringes of the town itself, this lovely apartment has had much internal improvement by the current owners.
The charming Georgian market town of Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Communal Entrance Hall
Coving to the ceiling and a storage cupboard with water tank.
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer and complementary worksurfaces. Integrated oven and hob, space for a washing machine, complementary flooring and a double glazed window.
Lounge 20' 10" x 10' 8" Max ( 6.35m x 3.25m Max )
Superbly decorated with feature wall by Laura Ashley. Double glazed patio doors to the front garden, electric panel heated and a feature fire surround with a contemporary flame effect fire.
Bedroom 1 17' 2" x 9' max ( 5.23m x 2.74m max )
Double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes, coving to the ceiling, electric panel heater, feature wall by Laura Ashley, electric panel heater and a double glazed window with wooden blinds.
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with units below and w.c Fully tiled walls and an electric wall heater.
Small private garden with a paved area and plants and shrubs with access to the beautifully presented communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62084741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.