2 bedroom apartment for saleWestview Close, Peacehaven
Offers Over £200,000
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Private rear garden
- Allocated parking space
- Open plan living area
- Private front entrance
Situated in the sought after Meridian End development is this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment, located close to local schools, shops and bus routes. Constructed in 2011 by Bovis Homes, this apartment has 5 years NHBC remaining on the property with 120 years remaining on the lease.
Situated in the sought after Meridian End development in Peacehaven is this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment, located close to local schools, shops and bus routes between Brighton and Eastbourne. Boasting from it's own private front entrance, into the open plan living room into kitchen, one double bedroom and a further good sized single bedroom and a bathroom. Constructed in 2011 by Bovis Homes, this apartment has 5 years NHBC remaining on the property with 120 years remaining on the lease. This property is ideal for those looking to buy their first home, looking for an investment property or those looking from something with some outside space! This is a property that is not to be missed! Contact the sole selling agents at Fox & Sons on 01273587222 to arrange a viewing!
Private Front Entrance Hall
Wooden front door leading into entrance hall.
Living Room 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.08m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, integrated newly fitted fridge/freezer, cupboard housing gas boiler. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 2" ( 3.61m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed door leading out onto rear garden, built in wardrobes, telephone point, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.36m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Modern fitted white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, partly tiled. Double glazed window to front.
Decked area at the rear leading out to low maintenance gravel rear garden, side access to the front of the property, garden shed, fence borders, flower beds with low level shrubbery.
One allocated parking space.
Lease length - 120 years remaining
Maintenance - £1 per year
5 years NHBC remaining
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62084777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.