1 bedroom apartment for saleClapham Park Road, Clapham, SW4
- Second Floor Apartment
- Purpose Built
- One Double Bedroom
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Investment
- Separate Reception Room
- Secure Off Street Parking
- Situated Close to Clapham High Street
- Clapham Common Underground Station Close By
A well proportioned and presented one bedroom apartment, situated on the second floor of a purpose built building within close proximity of Clapham High Street. The property benefits from an allocated parking space, no onward chain and in our opinion would make an excellent first time or investment purchase.
With lift access, this well maintained property comprises: good sized reception with hard wood flooring and two large windows which in-turn allows an abundance of light to flow through this room and through a hatch which adjoins the separate kitchen. The kitchen and bathroom are both complete with modern fittings. A double bedroom, ample storage and speaker phone entry system conclude this delightful apartment.
Located on Clapham Park Road providing very easy access to Clapham Common underground station (Northern line), the many bus links to and from the City and the numerous shops, bars and restaurants along Clapham High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62086529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26523695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.