2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifford Park, Cannington
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FAVOURED CANNINGTON LOCATION
- GREAT HINKLEY POINT ACCESS
- PLEASANT REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- SINGLE GARAGE WITH LIGHT & POWER
- UPVC DOUBLE DOUBLE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A pleasant two bedroom semi detached bungalow set in the favoured village of Cannington. The accommodation comprises in brief of an entrance hall, two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining room and bathroom. The property further benefits from off road parking for multiple vehicles, UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. The property also benefits from a single garage with light and power, undercovered outside dining area and a private rear garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN. Energy Rating: D-60
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7145332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.