2 bedroom cottage for saleThornton Mews, Matlock, DE4
- 2 Bedroom Mews Cottage
- Both Double bedrooms en-suite
- Alno dining kitchen, integrated appliances
- Rear south westerly balcony
- Separate study
- Pictures Representative Only
- 14 Acres of Landscaped Gardens
- EPC Rating C
2 Bedroom Mews Cottage
Triple aspect original character property
2 Double bedrooms both en-suite
A beautiful retirement village set within 14-acres of landscaped grounds, located within the Derbyshire Dales and on the border of the Peak District National Park. This Victorian schoolhouse has been restored, so that now it houses the Audley Club, with its luxury health club, fitness suite, swimming pool, Bistro Bar and the Orangery Restaurant.
Situated between the towns of Matlock and Bakewell, Audley St Elphin’s Park is close to Chatsworth house and Bakewell, home of the famous Bakewell pudding. This wonderful, bustling market town is at the heart of the Peak District and is a delight to visit, with many lovely shops, restaurants and picturesque walks along the river.
Kitchen 4.25m x 2.90m (13'11” x 9'6")
Living Room 4.70m x 4.60m (15'5" x 15'1”)
Master Bedroom 4.00m x 4.75m (13’1” x 15'7")
Bedroom Two 5.25m x 2.85m (17'2" x 9'4")
Study 2.10m x 2.40m (6'10" x 7'10")
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62087027.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 155112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Murray, Matlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.