2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMidhurst Drive, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5BQ
- Det 2 Bed Bungalow in Quiet Location
- Popular Goring /Ferring Borders
- Large Conservatory Extension
- Large Dining Hallway - Lounge - Kitchen
- Two Double Beds - Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Views of Sea Front from Rear Garden
- Southerly Aspect Feature Rear Garden
- Driveway with OSP Leading to Garage
A detached bungalow in a quiet residential area with views of the sea front from the rear garden and occupying a plot with a southerly aspect rear garden with direct access on to Ilex Walk and affording sea glimpses. The accommodation is in good decorative order throughout and benefits from a large conservatory extension. The remaining accommodation comprises kitchen, living room, two double bedrooms, one currently being used as a second reception room, family bathroom and large boarded loft space. There is a feature Southerly aspect rear garden with pergola. To the front the gardens are easily maintained with drive way providing off street parking and leading to garage. Chain free. Viewing highly recommended.
Situated on the Goring / Ferring borders. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.