2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAnsisters Road, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5JG
- Det Bungalow in Popular South Ferring
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Natural Wood Flooring to Hall & Kitchen
- Entrance Hallway - Lounge
- Feature Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Double Beds - Fully Tiled Shower Rm
- Feature Rear Garden with Decking Area
- Drive with Off Street Parking - Garage
A detached bungalow refurbished to a high standard and occupying a plot with easily maintained gardens to both front and rear. The property is offered in first class decorative order throughout and has many benefits including natural wood flooring to entrance hallway and kitchen, newly installed doors, new double glazing, new fitted kitchen, fully tiled shower room, two double bedrooms and feature rear garden. There is off street parking and a drive to garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in a quiet residential position being in the ever popular South Ferring area. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.