4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCostessey, Norwich, NR5
Sold STC £240,000
- Hopkins built semi detached house
- Three/four bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen dining room
- Modern bathroom and ground floor WC
- Master en-suite shower room
- Multiple off road parking spaces
- Landscaped rear garden
- Sought after location
- Bedroom four (study)
Offering pleasant field views, this impressive Hopkins built semi detached house is sure to impress. Comprising of a lounge featuring wood flooring, well presented kitchen dining room, modern bathroom and three/four bedrooms offering a master en-suite shower room. Externally the property features an enclosed rear garden and two off road parking spaces.
Situated to the west of Norwich the area offers a variety of amenities including all levels of schools, shops (Longwater Retail Park) and medical centre. There are regular bus services to Norwich City Centre with a Park and Ride facility at the Norfolk Showground. There is also easy access to the A47 and A11 providing good transport links to Cambridge and London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62088827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26524069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.