1 bedroom flat for saleApartment 16, Oakfield Court, Clifton
- Set within a peaceful courtyard, Oakfield Court offers a mix of stylish one and two bedroom apartments across four storeys.
- Sympathetic to the church's period architecture, the conversion seamlessly blends old with new.
- Boasting modern touches and an enduring style from kaleidoscope stained-glass windows to high-vaulted ceilings.
- Oakfield Court sits within its own generous plot with each apartment given its own designated courtyard parking space
- An impressive conversion, if you're looking for something extraordinary in Clifton, you've found it.
- The two internal CGI photographs shown do not depict the specific layout and finish of this apartment they are merely an indicative guide of the style and finish of the apartments in general
- Prospective purchasers are able to reserve by the way of payment of £1,000 deductible from the completion price.
A 1 double bedroom, 2 reception room apartment arranged over four floors and occupying the bell tower, with an off street parking space, set in a stunning 16 apartment church conversion on Oakfield Road in the heart of Clifton and within circa 100 metres of Whiteladies Road.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that the monthly service charge would roughly be in the region of £100 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
(13' 11'' x 10' 1'') (4.24m x 3.07m)
(13' 11'' x 9' 3'') (4.24m x 2.82m)
(13' 11'' x 9' 2'') (4.24m x 2.79m)
(6' 10'' x 6' 2'') (2.08m x 1.88m)
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available through the selling agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property will be leasehold for a minimum of a 125 year lease, with an annual ground rent of £250. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6530994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.