3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVeryan Green, Veryan, Nr TRURO, Cornwall
Sold STC £412,500
- SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 5/6 CARS
- LEVEL PLOT WITH LOW MAINTAINANCE GARDENS
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH CONSERVATORY OFF
- DOUBLE GLAZED & OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
Rare opportunity to purchase one of just a handful of individual non-estate detached properties set back in a quiet location just off Veryan Green, is this a detached 3 bedroomed bungalow, occupying a private level plot, with generous off road parking for at least 6 cars, as well as a double garage to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear with small stream and fields beyond.
Accommodation comprises; open planned recently fitted kitchen/diner, 18ft x 13ft lounge, conservatory, 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This property will appeal to a wide range of buyers, but especially those wanting an easy to maintain retirement home in a quiet village setting.
Veryan is a very attractive and popular village located deep in the Roseland Peninsula and within an area recognised as being of outstanding natural beauty. The village lies within a mile of the sandy beaches of Pendower and Carne and has a good range of facilities for daily needs including public house, Parish church, post office and general store. The village also has a primary school, village hall as well sports and social club with indoor bowls and tennis court.
Property ref: 121_2555_4258795
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62089223.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4258795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.