Commercial Property for saleSkinnergate, Darlington
Guide Price £220,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £250,000**
- Popular Central Location
- Planning Consent for 7 Apartments
- Close to All Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- 4 x 2 Bedroom Apartments
- 3 x 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Historic City Centre
**GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£250,000**
Planning consent has been granted to convert the first and second floors of this grade 2 listed former Lloyds Bank to form 7 new apartments.
The communual entrance is located within a pedestrianised zone, with stairs leading to the first floor. the first floor conversion will incorporate units 2 & 3, both of which are two bedroom single level apartments and units 4 & 5 both of which are one bedroom units with the benefit of a mezzanine lounge.
Apartment 1 will be a duplex one bedroom apartment over the first and second floors. The bathroom and bedroom will be situated on the first floor and the kitchen and lounge will be situated on the second floor.
The subject development is located on the corner of Skinnergate and Coniscliffe Road in the Historic City of Darlington.
This flat wil be located on the first floor with the capacity for one bedroom. (41 Square Metres)
This flat wil be located on the first floor with the capacity for two bedrooms. (48 Square Metres)
This flat wil be located on the first floor with the capacity for two bedrooms. (57 Square Metres)
This flat wil be located on the first floor with the capacity for one bedroom. (51 Square Metres)
This flat wil be located on the first floor with the capacity for one bedroom. (48 Square Metres)
This flat wil be located on the second floor with the capacity for two bedrooms. (47 Square Metres)
This flat wil be located on the second floor with the capacity for one bedroom. (56 Square Metres)
The second floor accomodation includes units 6 & 7 which are two bedroom apartments, having virtually the same layout to units 2 & 3.
All of the units will retain many original features. In addition, the unit benefits from a bike store and ground floor bin store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.