3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAudley End, Burston
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT!
- Detached Bungalow
- Generous Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Plot Extending to Approximately 0.5 Acres (STMS)
- Garage and Multiple Off Road Parking
- Picturesque Village Location
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT! Situated along a quiet country lane in the popular village of Burston is this deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow occupying approximately 0.5 acres (STMS). Outside there is ample off road parking for several vehicles.
A deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow offering flexible living accommodation , situated in the picturesque village of Burston. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloak room and a generous lounge an inner hall providing access to the rest of the accommodation including master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom to the central part of the accommodation, to the rear is a recently updated kitchen/breakfast room, dining area which is currently used as a snug and study/ home office.
The vendor has created a generous utility area with the space between the bungalow and the garage, which is fully enclosed and offers space for a washing machine and includes W/C and provides access to the attached garage and the generous rear garden.
Outside the front of the property offers and generous shingled drive way which provides multiple off road parking, a lawned area and mature flowering boarders and hedging. To the rear, the generous garden is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of fruit trees, a generous garden shed and patio area.
The rear garden is further improved by offering attractive rural views to the side and rear aspects.
Front aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, carpet, wood clad walls and ceiling, radiator and door to;
; Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, rear aspect double glazed window, vinyl tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 23' 9" x 12' 5" Maximum ( 7.24m x 3.78m Maximum )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, wood clad walls and ceiling, brick fire place with open fire, two radiators and door to;
Carpet, radiator, loft access and airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet and fitted wardrobes, door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, tiled shower cubical and tiled walls, vanity unit, radiator, low level flush W/C and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.62m )
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, panelled bath, shower cubical, low level flush W/C, vanity unit, carpet and tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.57m )
Carpet, side aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Wall and base mounted units, work surface with stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob and side aspect double glazed window and door. Open access to;
Dining Area 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Side aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed sliding door to rear garden, carpet, radiator and door to;
Office 11' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.06m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and vinyl tiled flooring.
Utility Area 28' 1" x 10' ( 8.56m x 3.05m )
This is a covered area between the garage and the bungalow with space for washing machine. Front and rear aspect doors, side aspect windows and a W/C.
Garage 21' 2" x 15' 2" ( 6.45m x 4.62m )
Up and over door, power and light.
The front of the property offers and generous shingled drive way which provides multiple off road parking, a lawned area and mature flowering boarders and hedging. To the rear, the generous garden is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of fruit trees, a generous garden shed and patio area. The rear garden is further improved by offering attractive rural views to the side and rear aspects.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62089310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS102947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.