3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGodwin Road, Stratton, SWINDON
Sold STC £210,000
- Exquisite Family Home
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Garage, Driveway and Garden.
- Call Alex on 01793 828900
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Exquisite semi-detached family home. A class above similar properties the accommodatio consists of entrance hall, lounge/diner, re-fitted kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, UPVC double glazing, gas heating, rear garden with feature wall, garage and off road parking, call Alex now.
Exquisite semi-detached family home. A class above similar properties the accommodation consists of entrance hall, lounge/diner, re-fitted kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, UPVC double glazing, gas heating, rear garden with feature wall, garage and off road parking, call Alex now on 01793 828900 - you'll be heartbroken if you miss out on this one!
Part Obscure Glazed Upvc Door
Stairs to first floor, radiator.
Lounge/diner 24' 1" x 12' 4" max ( 7.34m x 3.76m max )
UPVC box bay window to front, radiator, power points, wood effect floor, understairs cupboard, feature fireplace, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 7' 5" ( 2.97m max x 2.26m )
Part obscure glazed UPVC door to rear, UPVC window to rear, base and eye level units with roll edged work surface, tiled splashbacks, power points, cooker space with extractor over, dishwasher space, washing machine space, fridge space, freezer space, tiled floor.
UPVC window to side, built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 8' 9" ( 3.84m max x 2.67m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.26m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
UPVC obscure glazed window to side, radiator, power points, wash hand basin in vanity unit, W/C, bath with mixer taps over and shower attachment, shower screens, tiled walls, heated towel rail, spot lights.
to the front of the property is a garage with up and over door and a driveway giving off road parking. To the side of the house is a pedestrian gate giving access to the rear garden, partly enclosed by feature wall and fencing, paved patio area, lawn and shrub and floral borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.