4 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich, NR5
- Beautiful link detached house
- Superb investment property
- Dual aspect lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom and downstairs WC
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- No Onward Chain
- Guide Price £250,000-£260,000
For buyers seeking spacious accommodation throughout whilst offering excellent access to the University of East Anglia and local amenities, this fantastic link-detached residence is sure to impress. The property features porch entrance, large entrance hall, kitchen, dining room/4th bedroom, dual aspect lounge, three bedrooms with master en-suite, family bathroom and downstairs WC. To the outside you can enjoy an enclosed rear garden which provides access to a garage and off road parking to the side.
Situated to the west of Norwich in an area served by a range of amenities, including shopping centre, all levels of schools and close to the University of East Angla and Norfolk and Norwich Hospital. There are also regular bus services into the city centre and easy access to the A47 and A11 providing good transport links to Cambridge and London.
Guide Price £250,000-£260,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62091809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26524488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.