3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClarence Road, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room With Gas Fire
- Spacious Bay Window Lounge
- No Onward Chain
- Fitted Bathroom With Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden With Planting & Paving
- Sought After Location
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing & Cellar
- Energy Rating - TBC
This well maintained three bedroom period house is ideally located a short walk from Queens Park, Chesterfield Town centre and within the normal school area for Brookfield. Of possible interest to first time buyers or investors alike, the property is deceptively spacious with over 1000 sq. ft of flexible accommodation set across three levels with further scope for a prospective purchaser to modernise and re-configure to their individual requirements. No chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62091883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795011767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.