2 bedroom flat for saleKnoxland Square, Dumbarton
- Favoured first floor flat overlooking Conservation Square
- Excellent first time buy or buy to let opportunity
- Realistically priced in today's market
- 2 double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and modern shower room
- Double glazing and gas-fired central heating
- Convenient for all of Dumbarton East's amenities
- Close to public transport
Two bedroom first floor flat offered to the market at a realistic price. Offering spacious accommodation comprising of lounge to rear with kitchen off. Modern shower room fitted with new 3 piece white suite of low flush wc set, wash hand basin and corner cubicle with independent Mira shower unit. Easy clean and maintenance wash wall boards and laminate flooring. Two double bedrooms facing to front with peaceful outlook over Knoxland Square. The flat also benefits from double glazing and gas-fired central heating. Garden Enclosed rear communal garden area drying green, patio areas and paved path. Property also benefits from a cellar and shed. Surrounding AreaThe nearby major trunk roads of A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland and to Glasgow International Airport. Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James’s Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Asda and Morrisons. Convenient location for primary and secondary schools which are within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery, local shopping and mainline public transport facilities minutes from the property. Nearby Dumbarton East railway station offers four trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre and direct links to Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7173139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.