3 bedroom town house for saleSanville Gardens, Stanstead Abbotts
Sold STC £425,000
- NO CHAIN....End of Terraced Town House
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Luxury En Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4
- South Facing Rear Garden & Parking
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this superbly presented 3/4 bedroom end of terraced townhouse situated within this modern development in the village of Stanstead Abbotts which offers local shops, bus stops, schools and St Margarets Railway station serving London's Liverpool Street.
Situated in this popular village location within walking distance of village shops, bus stops, schools and St Margarets mainline station we offer for sale this immaculate 3-4 bedroom terraced townhouse. The property offers spacious living accommodation incorporating many features and an internal viewing is strongly recommended. Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Main front entrance door leading to:
Stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator, storage cupboard, wood flooring and doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom and dining room/bedroom 4.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood above, a one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, integrated fridge freezer and integrated washing machine, upvc double glazed window and upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden. radiator, power points. Tiled floor.
Dining Room / Bedroom 4 10' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.62m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, wood flooring, radiator, power points.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Comprising of a low level flush YWCA, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to second floor landing. Cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler and storage, radiator, power points, doors to:
Family Lounge 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Two feature upvc double glazed windows to front aspects, radiator, TV point, telephone point and power points.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to rear with southern aspect, radiator and power points.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access, doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Featuring two upvc double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, power points and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Being refitted comprising of a fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with inset shower unit, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled floor, wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.18m x 1.80m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Luxury Family Bathroom
Luxury three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and mixer taps, sink unit, low level flush WC, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear, wall mounted heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan.
FRONT GARDEN being open planned.
REAR GARDEN superbly presented courtyard style rear garden with patio area, astro turf, fenced boundaries, outside security lighting and outside water tap. Gated rear pedestrian access.
ALLOCATED PARKING for one vehicle and further visitors parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62092493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.