4 bedroom detached house for salePoplars Farm House, Carlton, Stockton-On-Tees
Offers in Region of £500,000
- **OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £500,000**
- Beautifully renovated grade 2 listed farm house
- Sought after Carlton Village location
- Four bedrooms, three reception room plus games room and outbuildings
- Extensive gardens and parking
- Good school catchment and commuter location
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
**OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £500,000**
Situated in the pretty village of Carlton on the outskirts of Stockton is this stunning grade 2 listed farm house which has been beautifully and sympathetically renovated to create an outstanding family home.
Situated in the pretty village of Carlton on the outskirts of Stockton is this stunning grade 2 listed farm house which has been beautifully and sympathetically renovated to create an outstanding family home. Retaining many of its original features and charm this exceptional home offers spacious and versatile accommodation which takes into consideration the many needs of today's modern families. With three reception rooms, four bedrooms, games room, two bathrooms, outbuildings and extensive gardens this really is a rare find, with good school catchment and excellent commuter links this desirable property really does have it all.
Door to front elevation and radiator.
Includes low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 1" x 16' 1" ( 4.29m x 4.90m )
single glazed sash window to front elevation and double glazed window to the rear elevation with open effect gas fire and radiator.
Family Room 13' x 6' 1" ( 3.96m x 1.85m )
Includes single glazed sash window to front elevation, radiator, Inglenook fire with wood burner.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 15' 11" ( 3.68m x 4.85m )
Single glazed sash window to front elevation with open fire and stripped flooring.
Kitchen 15' x 13' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.99m )
Free standing hand crafted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, Belfast sink, Includes Rangemaster cooker and two gas ovens, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 16' 1" ( 2.16m x 4.90m )
Includes Belfast sink with central heating boiler with plumbing for washing machine.
Master Bedroom 17' x 14' 10" ( 5.18m x 4.52m )
Single glazed sash window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature fire place, radiator and walk in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to side elevation with vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, double sized shower cubicle and stainless steel wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.00m )
Single glazed sash window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 13' 1" MAX ( 4.83m x 3.99m MAX )
Single glazed sash window to front elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' x 8' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side elevation with radiator.
Suite Comprising: double glazed window to rear elevation with roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Games Room 41' x 17' ( 12.50m x 5.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with feature fire place and loft access.
To the front of the property a fully enclosed garden with lawned area and mature trees and a driveway to the side of the property to multiple vehicles. To the rear a fully enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with patio and decking areas.
Barn 16' 10" x 28' 1" ( 5.13m x 8.56m )
Window to rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62092565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.