4 bedroom detached house for salePenyale, Peterborough
Offers in Region of £450,000
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Double Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master
* Detached House
* Four Bedrooms
* Off road parking
* Double Garage
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* En-Suite Shower Room to Master
PVCu part double glazed entrance door to:
1.86m x 4.69m (6'1" x 15'5"). Radiator, built-in storage cupboard, stairs doors leading to.
1.89m x 3.03m (6'2" x 9'11"). Full height PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
5.35m x 6.16m (17'7" x 20'3") (maximum) L shaped room. The lounge has been extended to make it more spacious with two roof windows in the pitched roof allowing a lot of natural light. Coal effect gas fire fireplace with timber and built surround, full height PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden, two radiators with door to:
3.25m x 5.55m (10'8" x 18'3"). Recently refitted to a high standard with a matching range of base and eye level smart storage units utilising all of the available cupboard space with Silostone worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer & dishwasher with fitted eye level Siemens double oven top oven is also a microwave, built-in Siemens induction hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, two radiators, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden decking area.
1.98m x 1.24m (6'6" x 4'1"). Small PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite wash hand basin and WC with hidden cistern, Porcelanosa tiling to all walls.
1.88m x 1.90m (6'2" x 6'3"). Eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to side, floor mounted gas boiler, PVCu double glazed entrance door to side access.
First Floor Landing
1.99m x 4.84m (6'6" x 15'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, walk in storage cupboard, door to:
2.33m x 2.08m (7'8" x 6'10"). Fitted with four piece suite with bath, wash hand basin with fitted shower with body jets, bidet and low-level WC, Porcelanosa tiling to all walls, heated towel rail with roof light and sloping roof.
3.38m x 3.92m (11'1" x 12'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted double wardrobe with drawers, radiator, sliding door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
1.30m x 1.91m (4'3" x 6'3"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure with fitted shower with body jets, wash hand basin and WC with hidden cistern, Porcelanosa tiling to all walls, small PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, radiator.
3.38m x 3.78m (11'1" x 12'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
3.39m x 1.98m (11'1" x 6'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
2.00m x 2.85m (6'7" x 9'4"). PVCu window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Block paved driveway to the front leading to double garage with electric opening up and over door. Gated side access that leads to rear garden. Enclosed established rear garden with a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees. Mainly laid to lawn with timber decking area and electric awning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62093546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.