3 bedroom terraced house for saleFuller Street, Kettering
Sold STC £100,000
- Three Bedroom Centre Terrace
- Scope For Improvement
- 21'4" Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL OPEN HOUSE EVENT - OVER 20 attendees on the day, outcome TBA.
ENTRANCE HALL 10'5 in length (3.20m in length)
Reached via main front door. Coat hanging space. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to lounge.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 21'4 x 9'46 max (6.52m x 2.88m)
Window to front aspect and window to rear aspect. Radiator. Gas fire. Steps down to kitchen.
KITCHEN 8'3 x 7'8 (2.52m x 2.37m)
Door and window to rear aspect. Sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for under counter fridge. Space for cooker. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with tiled splash backs. Boiler for gas central heating. Wall mounted electric bar heater.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Built in cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 13' max x 10'9 (3.96m max x 3.32m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13'9 x 7'6 (4.23m x 2.31m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM THREE 11'1 x 7'6 (3.38m x 2.31m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Decorative fireplace. Built in cupboard with shelving.
Bin store. Gate to shared access. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and plant borders. Timber tool shed. Brick built out barn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62093555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.