2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Swindon
Sold STC £135,000
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- In Need Of Modernisation
- No Onward Chain
- View Now To Avoid Disappointment
A two bedroom semi detached property situated in a popular location of Moredon. In need of updating. Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
A semi detached property situated in a popular location of Moredon. Comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and gardens. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. In need of updating. Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Two double glazed windows to side.
Internal door. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 21' Max x 11' 8" Max ( 6.40m Max x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed windows to side and front. Fire place with gas fire inset. Two radiators. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 4" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.67m Max )
uPVC door to side. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Space for oven. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Double glazed window to side. Loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 7" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 4.45m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" Max x 10' 7" ( 3.30m Max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature borders. Side access. Greenhouse. Purpose built brick sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62097257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.