4 bedroom detached house for saleAylesbury Road, Bierton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- Modern detached house with no upper chain
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- 100 ft. south facing rear garden
- Garage, carport and off street parking
- Views over countryside towards The Chilterns
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A modern four bedroom detached house with views over countryside towards The Chilterns, a 100 ft. south facing rear garden and a 20 ft. single garage. Backing onto open fields and set back from the road, this property has no upper chain and 2,294 sq. ft. of accommodation including the garage, with the potential for further development subject to the necessary consents. The village of Bierton has a combined school, public houses, a village hall, a sports centre and a church. Aylesbury is 2.5 miles away and offers shopping and social facilities, schooling for all ages - including grammar schools - a college and a university. The mainline railway station has a service to Marylebone taking 60 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62098520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL160322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.