3 bedroom bungalow for saleTideford Cross, Saltash, Cornwall
- Solar Panels Generating £1800 income per Annum
- 1800s Level Sited Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Location
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Original Features Throughout
- Beautiful Conservatory
- Immaculately Presented Surrounding Gardens
- Outbuilding with lapsed Planning Permission for Annexe
Set within an idyllic picturesque countryside location is this three double bedroom detached bungalow. This home has been renovated to a truly stunning standard to give this nineteenth century converted barn a simply stunning modern finish yet retaining a lot of character and original features throughout. This level sited bungalow is a must view with further scope.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62098538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSD161695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.