3 bedroom terraced house for saleValentine Road, Oldbury
- Immaculately Presented Family Home
- Modern Living Room
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Usable Refurbished Loft Space
- Conservatory over Looking Garden Patio Area
A deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace property located in Valentine Road, Oldbury. The property comprises;porch, living room, modern kitchen diner with integrated appliances , conservatory to the first floor three bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and useable loft space.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating where specified, easy to maintain garden to the front and rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the size and location of the property on offer.
Living Room 16’4’’(max) x 15’4’’
Kitchen Diner 16’4’’ x 9’11’’
Conservatory 11’5’’ x 6’9’’
Bedroom One 9’3’’ x 12’
Bedroom Two 13’2’’(max) x 9’11’’
Bedroom Three 8’9’’(max) x 5’2’’(max)
Bathroom 4’5’’ x 7’
Loft Space 10’1’’(max) x 17’10’’ (max)
Usable loft space with pull down ladder, space in the eaves for storage and velux style windows to the rear.<!--EndFragment-->
EPC Rating - F
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.