5 bedroom detached house for saleBurford Road, Brize Norton, Carterton
- Village location
- Period features
- Good sized kitchen and breakfast room
- Dining room, sitting room and drawing room
- Large Master bedroom
- Four further good sized double bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Gardens to the front, rear and side of the property
- Verandah and stone store
- Oil fired central heating
Substantial family home with scope to alter and improve.
Brook House is a Cotswold stone detached property set in attractive gardens with a garage and off road parking. The house is in need of some refurbishment and provides the market with a lovely family home. The rooms are a good size and in particular there is a large drawing room which is open plan with the dining room. In addition, on the first floor is a large bedroom providing scope to be sub-divided to create a bedroom suite.
Outside there are attractive gardens both to the front and the rear. Tucked away in the corner of the back garden is an attractive stone store and to the side of the house across the patio is an attractive verandah providing space for outside entertaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62098712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.