3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Road, Moorends, DONCASTER
Sold STC £85,000
- ***Guide Price £85,000-£90,000***
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Stlyish Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- NOT TO BE MISSED!
***Guide Price £85,000-£90,000***Ideal to the first time buyer or young family alike is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached home. Fitted with a modern kitchen and contemporary bathroom. Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing. Enclosed rear garden & off road parking VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Located in Moorends is this well presented and ready to move into, semi-detached property. The property is an ideal starter home with a modern Kitchen / Diner, light and airy lounge with feature fireplace, stylish bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally benefitting from an enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Excellently situated for those looking for close motorway networks with M18, M180, M62 & M1 all within close proximity and local amenities nearby. This property is a must see!
The entrance lobby is fitted with a front PVCu double glazed entrance door and radiator. Laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and a door to the Lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" x 16' 5" ( 4.29m x 5.00m )
Fitted with a front double glazed window and radiator. Coving to ceiling and fireplace with marble hearth and inset coal effect gas fire with back boiler for central heating.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 1" x 8' 5" ( 6.12m x 2.57m )
Having front and side facing double glazed windows, the fitted kitchen comprises; oak wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine and radiator. Door opening into the rear garden.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 10" into alcoves ( 3.58m x 3.30m into alcoves )
With a front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 8" max width dimensions ( 3.68m x 3.56m max width dimensions )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and cylinder / airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
(including bulkhead to stairwell) Front double glazed window and radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed window, the bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, glass screen and shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush WC and chrome towel radiator. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring and five downlighters.
Low maintenance front garden with driveway to car parking.
The rear garden is enclosed with panelled fencing to a lawned garden with large paved patio.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62102729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.